Pasco Sheriff’s Office deputies made several arrests Monday night in Holiday during an operation targeting probation violators, unregistered sex offenders and those with warrants, among other offenses.
That operation also included assisting in the arrest of Jareem Roach, 24, for felon in possession of a firearm. Roach fired several rounds from a gun early Sunday morning at Marco Parilla Jr., the man arrested in the death of Tarpon Springs Police Officer Charles Kondek.
In all, 13 people were arrested in Pasco County Monday night, including:
- Matthew Michael Nyehuis, 29 (two counts of sale of marijuana and two counts of possession of marijuana);
- Stephen Diaz, 23 (possession of marijuana, which violates his probation out of Pinellas County);
- Adam Jermaine Hardy, 34 (trafficking Vicodin and cocaine);
- Raymond Walter Hartsfield, 23 (possession of marijuana more than 20 grams and possession of paraphernalia and or use). He was arrested with 350 grams of marijuana and $3,580 in cash in his possession;
- Kristin Ashley Mitchell, 26, was arrested on a violation of probation warrant due her possession of Oxycodone and false verification of her home address;
- Donald Carey, 17, is charged with possession of marijuana with the intent to distribute after deputies witnessed him conduct a drug transaction from his car.
- Mark Edward Biel, 36 (possession of marijuana, possession of paraphernalia, and possession of a controlled substance without a prescription);
- Lucky Dwayne Burruss, 53 (two counts of violation of probation on theft charges);
- Bryan Michael Someillan, 31 (violation of probation warrant for credit card fraud);
- Michael Patrick Furtney, 48 (trespassing after warning);
- Dayshawn Marion Jett, 21 (possession of controlled substance without prescription, possession of marijuana, and obstruction of an officer without violence);
- Benjamin Grand, 55 (failure to appear warrant for possession of marijuana and failure to appear warrant for possession of paraphernalia and or use).